Monday, October 27, 2008

Theres such a thing...

as sunshine on a cloudy day!!!

I got the job!!! I start on Wednesday.

I know.. i know.. you have heard this all before... but... this time, ive pre-met the staff... ive had a tour of the surgery... the whole two clinic rooms... and... i think this round peg is gonna fit just nicely.
And just as a bonus... the pay is better.. We are going to nut out the hours tomorrow, though at this point (we all wanted to go home, as you do when the interview is at 7.30pm at night! ~L~) the hours seem to be way better... i dont want to get too excited but it appears that i can be a mum as well as a nurse!!!!

Anyway... off to celebrate with gelato...

mwah.
xxxx

3 comments:

Estivalia said...

O-M-G, that is so cool!
See? I told ya thinks would work out for the best :)

Hip Hip Hurray for you, Sandra!

Shandell said...

Hi! I just found your blog today while surfing the net and wanted to tell you how disgusted I was with the environment at your previous job! No one deserves that - obviously these "girls" were queen bitches at high school / uni and never grew out of it! Good on you for having the guts for not staying there and allowing them to chip away at your confidence and think their nasty way of thinking is acceptable! I was really pleased to hear you got a better job - congratulations!

BruganCampbell said...

Hi there, congratulations on your new job.

Glad to hear all is well with you and family. Good luck with your new position.